Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Wo kaufen erschwinglich Schaum Tragetasche in Berlin?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Gast-Avatar
    hoofenshnoz

Wo kaufen erschwinglich Schaum Tragetasche in Berlin?

Hello I recently moved to Berlin from Canada and I am looking to purchase a case that will fit my DX6i, Blade 130x and Blade MCPX. I need something I can carry all my stuff to the flying field in. I was looking for a universal foam case I could cut out myself. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hallo Ich habe vor kurzem nach Berlin gezogen aus Kanada und ich freue mich auf einen Fall, der meine DX6i, Klinge 130x and Blade MCPX passen erwerben. Ich brauche etwas, das ich alle meine Sachen auf dem Flugfeld tragen kann in. Ich war für eine universelle Schaumstoff Fall suchen, ich könnte mich ausgeschnitten. Hat jemand irgendwelche Vorschläge?

Vielen Dank!
    Landon
  • Sepp
    • Severin
    • Dahoam/ MCM München

AW: Wo kaufen erschwinglich Schaum Tragetasche in Berlin?

Hello Landon,
    first a little question, I didnt get if you are just searching for the foam or for a case with foam already in it, that you can cut in shape.

If you search for a case, in almost every DIY store are little metal cases available, often with foam in it.
    If you dont find one that "fits", you can google "Fotokoffer". Those are the cases, Photographers use for their Equipment. They almost always come with foam which is in little cubes, which you can rip easily.

Sorry if there are some mistakes in my post
    Greetings from Munich
    Sepp
    "Glaube nicht alles was im Internet steht" - Albert Einstein

Kommentar

• Gast-Avatar
      hoofenshnoz

Yes I am looking for a universal carrying case with a foam inside I can cut. I found some cases at Conrad Electronics but they are quite expensive for the size. I was asking if there is a cheaper way to do this. I will try searching camera cases, Danke!

Kommentar

• Hallodrius
        • Anselm
        • Wiesbaden

Or take a look to amazon:
        Amazon.de: fotokoffer
        Devo 8s / DX6i
        Blade 300x / MQX / NQX
        Protos 500 / MiniProtos

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X